Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday's Musings

There is quiet a bit happening here at Wingsical Whims Embroidery.  Always busy with some new things to come your way.   More often that not I have more than 5 or 6 projects in the works, some which I have to think through a bit more than others.  I have been creating more and more In The Hoop Projects coming soon to Wingsical Whims. 

For today.......... I am not creating and thinking to hard.  :) 
So out came my idea and sketch book.  :) 


Is there anything that may interest you, in the embroidery world?
Feel free to leave me a comment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 2020 Wingsical Whims Embroidery Designs

  Good Day to you!  Happy October and Happy Fall! It has been since June that I have posted a Blog!  That is a long time! That must mean I a...