Tuesday, March 20, 2018

New Embroidery Designs 03-20-2018

Here is what is coming up for NEW releases this afternoon.
The New Designs Can be found here.

This one is one that you can interchange the colors to fit your needs since it is not Awareness Specific.  This would make a great pocket pillow for someone going through a tough time in their life.   You can find this design in the Awareness area

Oh I see the possibilities in this design!  A hostess gift with their name on a towel,  A welcome sign in your entry way.  Garden Flags.........
You can find this design in the Split Design Area


These can be found in the Easter section here. 


Also release today was I and J of the Alphabet Bunny for FREE today only. You can find those here.
 


What else is on my mind today..............   SPRING!  I have a section of Spring designs too!  Find those here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

October 2020 Wingsical Whims Embroidery Designs

  Good Day to you!  Happy October and Happy Fall! It has been since June that I have posted a Blog!  That is a long time! That must mean I a...