Tuesday, April 24, 2018

New Alphabet Starting soon! Orca Machine Embroidery Design

Hello, and Good Day to you!

I have many projects and designs in the works it seems lately, but not enough time to do all I want to in a day.  I have been working on perfecting two NEW In The Hoop (ITH)  projects.  I am really excited about these.  It is something NEW to Wingsical Whims. Enough about those for now..........  he he.......  I love to keep people wondering what they many be.  

Here is a sneak peak at the NEW ALPHABET that will be starting tomorrow, April 25, 2018.
It will be the same as before.  Each letter will be free for approximately 24 hours, until the next letter goes up.  No releases on Saturday's or Sunday's.   


Orca or Killer Whale Machine Embroidery Alphabet will be able to be found in the Alphabets section on the website.



Feel free to join our Facebook Group and like our Facebook Page.
Thank you, for taking the time to come and see our Blog!  Please know that you are appreciated!



1 comment:

October 2020 Wingsical Whims Embroidery Designs

  Good Day to you!  Happy October and Happy Fall! It has been since June that I have posted a Blog!  That is a long time! That must mean I a...