Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Today's New Releases Machine Embroidery Designs

I am still on the Beach Theme this week with requests.  
The NEW designs can be found here:   Wingsical Whims Designs 


This is such beautiful advice!    This is my outlook even when I am not at the Ocean.





This one has nothing to do with the beach theme but how I feel when this happens with our crazy dogs.   Photo's to Follow of Our Fur Babies




They love going camping with us.
 This one was in our back yard.
These 3 sure can be crazy and fun.  And they sure make me smile!
Thunder our Blue Nose, Pippi our Doxie, and Rosie our Husky.

Here are a few of the other releases from this week.








No comments:

Post a Comment

October 2020 Wingsical Whims Embroidery Designs

  Good Day to you!  Happy October and Happy Fall! It has been since June that I have posted a Blog!  That is a long time! That must mean I a...