Thursday, September 27, 2018

Sneak Peak Thursday! Friday Freebie 09/28/2018

GOOD DAY TO YOU!

I hope this blog post finds you well.
Today's sneak peak at tomorrows (09/28/2018) FREEBIE.


Skeleton Machine Embroidery Design Toilet Paper Number 213.  You will be able to find this design here: Wingsical Whims Embroidery Toilet Paper Design  This design can also be stitched out on other things.  Not just Toilet Paper.


I know Toilet Paper Designs is not everyone's cup of tea.  So this one will also be a Freebie and can be found in the Halloween Section here: Wingsical Whims Embroidery Halloween.

So with that!  I leave you with this thought today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

October 2020 Wingsical Whims Embroidery Designs

  Good Day to you!  Happy October and Happy Fall! It has been since June that I have posted a Blog!  That is a long time! That must mean I a...