Thursday, December 27, 2018

New in 2019!I want all the Embroidery Designs



I want all the embroidery designs in 2019, Find them Here: Wingsical Whims Embroidery Designs
This is at intro pricing right now.  Price will go up soon!
Do you want every design released in 2019?
This listing is for all embroidery designs released in 2019 only!
There will be at least 52 set designs of at least 6 in each set.  (at least 312 designs) Last year I released 74 new sets. 
There will be 52 Dollar Designs.   (52 designs) Last year I released over 75 $1 designs
All Friday Freebies and Alphabets will be there as well, so you never have to worry about missing one in 2019.  
5 Semi Exclusive Sets  and any NEW Wingsical Whims Exclusive only to us Designs too
There will be our Monthly Design which will be at least 12 designs.  (12 designs)
There will also be many more in between these.  I have many new things coming in 2019.
In 2018 we released well over 1,500 designs.  A value of well over $1,500. 
I will be offering this to 50 people, I may add more if the need is there. 
Here is how it will work. 
When I see that you have paid for the 2019 membership, I will add your email to a special list on my One Drive for you to download the designs.  You will only have access to this via your email address with the link I provide to you.  Please also note that this is not transferrable to someone else.   Make sure you are using the email address you want to use when you pay that is the email I will be using.  Each design released for the 2019 year will be there waiting for you to download.   Please note:  You can download the designs as many times as you would like they are yours to use, but it does have some limited tracking, so I know if there is any file sharing going on.  (This is to protect me and you)  
If you would like to see what has been released, you can do so here:  https://www.pinterest.com/paulaluberts/wingsical-whims-embroidery-i-want-it-all-2019/
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  wingsicalwhims@pqcomp.com


Here is a few being released in January 2019 sneak peek.




No comments:

Post a Comment

October 2020 Wingsical Whims Embroidery Designs

  Good Day to you!  Happy October and Happy Fall! It has been since June that I have posted a Blog!  That is a long time! That must mean I a...