Thursday, January 17, 2019

Whats New Machine Embroidery Designs ~ Wingsical Whims Embroidery

Here are a few NEW Embroidery Releases this week.
You can find these designs here:  Wingsical Whims Designs







We have also released the Embellishment set for the current Alphabet.
You can find the Alphabet here, as well as the alphabet.

I have been working on more boy items as requested.
I have also released this set of Robots.

You can find those here:  Wingsical Whims Designs






I also have a few more to release today and tomorrow that are testing as I type.


Feel free to join us on Facebook

or Follow us on Pinterest

I still have some of the I want it all 2019 Memberships Left.  You can find that here. Wingsical Whims Embroidery




No comments:

Post a Comment

October 2020 Wingsical Whims Embroidery Designs

  Good Day to you!  Happy October and Happy Fall! It has been since June that I have posted a Blog!  That is a long time! That must mean I a...